Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My next mission - Mt Kinabalu Via Ferrata

Are you up for it?!

I met a friend of a friend last 2 weeks and we chatted about ...(like there's no other interesting topic to talk about).. our passion and hunger for adventure. The thing is, this guy, a highly under stressed doctor have managed to have already scaled Mt Kinabalu Via Ferrata.. *@&@^%#$%^&*(*&^%$#.. whot.. he's done it??? uih.. perasaan hati sanubari terasa amat tercabar.. He said "oh yeah, i did it. I took up the most expensive, the most toughest package".. duhhhhhhhhhh... "some of my friends told me I am crazy, they said if I come back alive, then they'll believe that it's all safe for everyone else... While me: still find it hard to believe..."how could he did not even think twice to do this sort of thing" (cakap dalam hati jak la). Unlike me ... well, you know me.. always being cautious, thinking twice about everything.

Well then, I learned something from this new friend.. life is short. If you feel you want to do it, just go for it. I think I am already practicing that for some parts of my life, that made me what I am today..



Right then..so, to the rest of you.. if you up for it, tell me about it..

8 comments:

BuDakHutaN said...

wow... dunno bout this... must try this... boring dah nek ikut trek tetiap kali.. hehehe

e f f a said...

takkan tak tau kot.. promo dekat kinabalu park besar2 tu...

Che underscore Lee said...

wahaaa kewl giler weihh!!
especially part ade jambatan gantung tuhh.. scenery cantik pliss!!

e f f a said...

yeap.. but first, please don't simply try it before experience the normal route first hand ya!

Che underscore Lee said...

hehehe ahaha memang TAK lah kann hehe.. nak memanjat yg normal route tu pun lom tau survive ke idak, apetah lagi yg adrenaline rush cenggitu hehe..

so adakah anda akan memanjat via ferrata tuh?

e f f a said...

mcm nak. tgk budget dulu nih..

Che underscore Lee said...

ooo menelan RM yg byk ek?

e f f a said...

agakla.. kena saving2 skit.