Sunday, March 17, 2013

My idling time...

Such a long idling time indeed from the last postings..Guess thats what we will become when it comes to 'phase' change in life. And me...many of these life changing phases happened pretty quickly.. I do miss my blog, especially those from previous entries.. I might spend some time reading them back again to remind what I was before.
TIME had matured me in many ways..Within months, I have to adjust living with extra buddies which I will cherished for the rest of my life, move work again and juggling between life and work..
Maybe, with the current technological advancement I had (having a new my smart phone that is), I might be an active blogger again... It'll be a personal accomplishment to me... No time is all I have everyday, or thats just how I justify it, excuses huh...
Add caption

No comments: