Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Secret

Pernahkah anda dengar tentang "The Secret"? Mungkin agak asing bagi sesetengah kita yang kurang terbuka dengan cerita-cerita luar negara, mungkin ada yang pernah dengar tapi tidak ingin mengambil peduli secara serius.
Saya juga pada mulanya samalah macam yang diatas. Cuma, adalah kawan-kawan yang cuba promosi filem "The Secret" ni dan kemudian saya pun tumpang membaca buku "The Secret". Kalau nak tau, cuba klik kat The Secret Website.
The secret mengenalkan satu konsep baru yang mana kuasa minda kita adalah alat yang paling berkuasa di dunia. Ramai pengamal-pengamalnya terdiri dari orang-orang hebat (Einstein, Da Vinci etc). Mengikut The Secret, pemikiran kita adalah sebagai magnet yang menarik segala apa yang kita fikirkan di setiap hari. You will become to know how you can be, have, do anything you want.
Jadi, saya yang masih ragu-ragu ni pun mencubalah, nak test keberkesanan pelaksanaannya.
Anyway, 2 scenarios that I can share here..
Scenario 1: Berasa amat kecewa dengan hubungan peribadi, saya memutuskan hubungan dengan XXX dengan harapan dapat mengembalikan rasa yakin kepada diri saya sendiri. After reading the "how to" from the secret, my positive vibes tuned my mind towards “Soul Mate”.
Outcome: Two potential soul mates came in contact with me.. out of nowhere.. current MrXX is also in the line.
Scenario 2: Having to pay a sum of money for the downpayment of my newly bought house, have made me thinking on how to clear the downpayment although I know it will be covered under the housing loan. I was worried the application process that could take too long will then implied an amount of interest for me to bear later.
Outcome: I called my Maklang to read for me the content of the letter, to know when is the due date… Guess what… Apparently, the downpayment sum of RM 21K was stamped "paid".. (there are logical reasons though, its just that I didn't know it came in on time).
I slept through these two thoughts last night. I ask, I believe I can get it, and I imagine that I already gets it.. and knowing this I was only half way through reading the book.
Dearest friends, a little disclaimer that I would like to highlight here is whatever the power the secret gives to you, don't ever loose faith to the greater power of Allah Most Gracious, Most Merciful, Most Knowing what is best for you.

6 comments:

Che underscore Lee said...

beli rumah di manakah?
sabah or semenanjung?

e f f a said...

seremban!

Emmachann said...

eppa! Seriously rm21k came out of nowhere? woaahh..

I must try this!

Che underscore Lee said...

whoohoo kewlness! specifically kat ne? pls dont tell me sebelah balai raya kg sentosa tu hehe..

kalau umah kat sabah best gak.. KK semakin maju per.. prospect yg bagus

worldpeace said...

the secret...a nice book tp dh baca last yr.

e f f a said...

chelee: rumah idaman kat S2 la..

MrsFred: Cuba boley, tapi jangan terpeson akidah. :)

lavender_prince: thanks for dropping by. what do u think of the book?