Tuesday, September 08, 2009

The joyfull sadness

Ever in our happy lives, that we felt we are financially impaired? We were born in a well off family, for me... small medium family la.. somewhat start at a low income family, but still we can manage to learn to have fun and sometimes, my parents did pamper me with expensive toys and other items. Have you ever wonder or even get close to any less fortunate individuals??

Keinsafan pertama:-
Lawatan ke rumah ibu tunggal dengan 9 anak di Likas

Keinsafan kedua:-
Program bersama anak-anak Yatim Rumah Kesayangan Sembulan di Hyatt


Keinsafan ketiga:-
Program Bersamamu YPC bersama pelajar-pelajar miskin tegar di Sekolah Agama Tambunan




All of the above brings tears of joy and laughter, engraved a lasting memory in my mind and my heart to see all the smiling, innocent jovial faces of the 6-year-old - 12 year-old-kid.

No comments: