Thursday, December 08, 2005

After all

After all these gruelling struggle, I finally made it to the end.. The coming Manchester University Conferement of Degree Ceremony will be the ultimate end for the mission I created for myself since 2003.

After all these separation from my beloved family, the day will finally come to cure my heart loneliness of not being able to be near them, not able to touch or see them in real life. To see how many inch my brother have grown, to see the prove that my father have really quitted smoking, to cuddle the small kids, to see the look on my parent's, Makwan's and everyone else's happy faces.

After all the cold winter and hot summer .... the summer and winter casual temporary work.. (Last match at Old Trafford was the worst. I came to a point where I can't feel I have any feet anymore, nor any fingers anymore, and close to crying).

After all the endless nights of doing courseworks and writing up dissertation and having to face the stress of examination ALONE.

After all these sacrifice of time and money, the longingness to have nasi lemak Maklang, Asam Pedas by my mom, masak lemak Makwan, twice the Aidilfitri celebration, the unsatisfied cravings for halal McDonald's or KFC, it is finally nearing the end of the road for me here.

The best thing will happen to me, to see them all happy.

1 more day...

No comments: