Thursday, December 29, 2005

Fatfaced Effa

Its not really what its meant by "Fat Face".. it is the name of the store where I am being employed now. Yey, this is the place of my whereabouts now if anyone wants to find me. Though it is only for part time position, I am learning and enjoying it. Sorry beb, kat sini, semua jenis kerja pun layan. As the crew for Fat Face (a.k.a sales girl la tu) I will have to do everything that needs to be done on the store floor, the till, the fitting room, the store room and just everything. The best thing is, I don't mind at all. I get to learn to operate the till which was a daunting experience as I've never ever tried to operate one before. Now, the most important thing is, I got to wear my kind of fashion to work. ...

The pay was relatively about the same of what I am getting from my summer & winter temporary job. However, the only downside that I can see from this new job is the pay day is always at the end of every month. So, I wouldn't be able to enjoy my salary every weekend like I usually do. It will be at the end of every month that I am working. So, I will have to keep the casual job with the stadium now. Apart from that, I have no other means of income. The fact that I've spent so much money to accomodate for my family when they came last two weeks turned me into one of those alien whom doesn't have the desire of wanting to go shopping anymore. I will go out when I have to and to entertain friends whom wishes to visit me.

and what is it that I have mumbled about here?? I should stop now.

No comments: