Sunday, January 01, 2006

Dah tahun baru ke? again??

And me?? Cordorned myself in my territory, refrained from spending.

Today, there was a football match for the English League ( or the Carling Cup) between Man United and Bolton Wanderers. After missing few matches opportunity to work with CES, I took the chance for my off day with Fatface to work at the stadium in the afternoon. The first part of my work location was quite ok, ticket checking and home search. In other words, not letting people to pass through the East Tunnel area (to ensure the area is clear for emergency purposes), making sure that only ticket holders to the respective gates can pass through. A few minutes after kick off, my mates and I was deployed to another position in the stadium... Guess what, it was segregation. Was really excited for a moment there because this will mean that the only thing I will be doing is to watch the game. Well, technically, I am supposed to segregate the home fans and the away fans. So there I was sitting in the segregating line, making sure that there won't be anything nasty that would trigger any fight. OK... now, the funny thing is no one can really stop them from swearing at each other. GOD knows how I hate it at that moment. It spoils my mood to concentrate on the game, because now I have to listen them calling names, (United.. sh*t, U.S.A, Argentina?? entah apa-apa lah lagi lagu yang tetiba direka khas) which at times I found it really funny. Hehehe.. I didn't bother to watch the game since I've missed to see all the goals being made- just because I need to hear them calling "Bald Head" "Fat", (faced) and whatever "Sh*t" that they call each other. Kelako sebab bila aje home fans chanted "UNITED" tetiba ada ramai pulak yang sambut "SH*T".. kelako lah.. saje je nak buat sakit ati kat Fans United. I felt like laughing, really-really about to laugh but then I remembered, I shouldn't be doing anything like that BECAUSE I am in the middle of these angry fans.. Hahahhaa.. gelak dalam hati ajelah.. At times things were REALLY tensed, seriusly. The policemen whom were sitting beside us was ready to take action if any of them tried to touch each other. Risau dah masa tu, agak kecut jugakla tapi kena control. Well, all in all, I thought "what an experience I had today" and I learn to "never volunteer to sit with the segregation team again"...

~~Cheers mate~~

No comments: