Monday, June 15, 2009

The meaning of healthy living, for me..

Its been how many days, weeks, months that I have last really put myself to an exercise. (Last month at The Core I think). Just for background story, I've suffered a few days of back ache, and my personal diagnose is that due to prolong sitting, not doing any action for like 2 weeks.. Its an additional effect of my 3 day episode of high fever, 4 day road trip around Sabah and 2 more days for training. This is what we call exposure over time.. its what health effects that is caused of prolonged exposure.. same like occupational health. Well, the cure is simply to live healthy.. and by that I mean exercise people! My self dicipline has definitely gone down. I can never really put myself to it without a motivation. Today, finally I have the chance to play volleyball with my colleagues.. and guess what, the pain went away.. hahaha.. 

Oh ya, as much as I want to go anorexic diet, today something taught me not to skip any meals or go on a non-verified diet scheme.. Thanks to a few "geng" I got food therapy session today.. thanks dudes.. the rest of you guys out there.. if you want to stay in shape, grab yourselves some good tips from Shape.

No comments: