Saturday, March 11, 2006

Asyik-asyik Selangor aje

Remember the great big flood that hit Selangor Klang Valley area few weeks ago?Whoa.. that was one hell of a disaster. I was lucky enough not to be involved with any of those. I am well off these places. But then, how many times more after that that we heard the name Selangor being mentioned again and again in the Prime Buletin Utama, TV1 news and the other cable news? Almost all the time! I can guarantee that Karam Singh Walia has got his sort of "durian runtuh" for all these feeds about Environmental pollution.. wow.. he really is good. I admired what he had done, although his infamous quotation of Malays Idiom are a bit off the tracks, but those were really good efforts.
Coming back what are the issues about Selangor? Has it not got enough problems yet??? Remember the illegal excavation works in Bukit Cerakah last year? I thought that was enough to shake the office of Mr. Khir Toyo.. but apparently that was only the beginning. Karam Singh Walia today did uncovered the problems with Malaysia Airports Berhad not being able to dump their waste properly in the areas of Sepang?? Such small details that he uncovered??? who would have guessed it now?
Wow.. there's just too much now that I feel obliged to compiled all his works so that it can be made my future reference someday.

No comments: